Simba is a high-quality pillow created with four soft, plush layers designed to conform to the shape of your head.
It is available in three sizes with a unique heart design in the middle of each one, making it easy to find which size you need. It also comes in two colors, grey and purple.
The goal was designed with comfort and support in mind.
Description Simba is a UK company that offers high-quality, affordable mattresses. They also specialize in memory foam mattresses.
Simba mattresses are easy to spot by their unique, futuristic-shaped pillows designed to provide you with proper neck, shoulder, and back support.
Simba beds are very comfortable for sleepers because of their high-performance foam.
The Simba bedding can be used in your home or your hotel room when sleeping away from home.
Some of Simba’s different bedding pieces include high-quality sheets, nightstands, blankets, pillows, duvets, comforters, and more.
Types of pillows:
1) Feather Pillow:
A feather pillow is a knitted pillow that is made out of 100% pure down.
This pillow can provide you with relief from backache and pressure while allowing your body to breathe and circulate air through it.
2) Silk Pillow:
A silk pillow is a comfortable pillow designed to be used by anyone who has specific allergies or sensitive skin.
It is made out of 100% organic silk to keep you away from irritation while still providing you with the best sleeping experience for years.
3) Down Pillow:
A down pillow is a type of pillow that contains down feathers, filling, and outer cover.
These pillows are breathable, long-lasting, and can provide you with proper neck, shoulder, and back support.
4) Memory Foam Pillow:
A memory foam pillow is a thick pillow designed to be used by anyone who needs proper spinal alignment when sleeping.
Simba Hybrid Pillow Review
Simba is a floating headrest with a combination of four layers.
Simba is most comfortable when you lie with your head on the heart design.
It can be used as a pillow, a body pillow, a travel pillow, or a bed cover. All you have to do is wash it, and it will be ready for subsequent use!
Benefits and Drawbacks
- It is available in three sizes, small, medium, and large.
- It is made out of two different colors, grey and purple.
- It comes with a heart design to make it easier to find the right size.
- It is a floating headrest that supports your head and prevents neck pain.
- It cannot be used as a travel pillow, only a body pillow.
- It is not recommended for children under five years of age.
Simba Hybrid Pillow Price
The prices of the Simba Hybrid Pillow are based on sizes.
The small size is at £39.99, the medium is £49.99, the large is £59.99, and all of these prices include free shipping in UK and Ireland (if available).
Simba Hybrid Pillow Composition
The Simba Pillow includes four layers of memory foam, a polyfoam, cotton, and a polyester sheet.
- Memory Foam (3 inches) – The first layer of the Simba Hybrid Pillow has memory foam that is 3 inches thick. This layer will provide proper spinal support and contour to your body.
- Polyfoam (2 inches) – The second layer of the Simba Pillow has a polyfoam that is 2 inches thick. This layer will be providing comfort and pressure relief to your head, neck, shoulder, and back during sleeping time.
- Cotton (1 inch) – The third layer of the Simba Pillow is made out of cotton, 1 inch thick. This layer will be serving as the airflow to allow air circulation through it.
- Polyester (2 inches) – The last layer of the Simba Hybrid Pillow is also 2 inches thick. This layer will be providing additional comfort and support when you use the Simba Hybrid Pillow in your bed.
Does the Simba Hybrid pillow come with a Trial Period?
Yes, the Simba Hybrid Pillow comes with a trial period with a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days.
Does the Simba Hybrid Pillow have a Warranty?
The Simba Hybrid Pillow has a warranty for up to 1 year, and the 50-day money-back guarantee is not included in this warranty.
You can get your refund or replacement by sending an email to their website at [email protected], or you can call them at 1800 699 624 within this 1-year warranty period.
How do I wash the Simba Hybrid pillow?
The Simba Hybrid Pillow can be washed using cold water or air dry. You can also use hot water to get rid of any molds or bacteria infection on it if necessary.
To ensure that your Simba Hybrid Pillow stays clean, wash before each use and always dry it after washing by air drying or by using a tumble dryer.
Other Simba Pillows
The Simba Hybrid Pillow is not the only product that Simba has to offer.
Here are some of their other pillows:
The Simba Travel Pillow
It is ideal for traveling. This pillow is easy to take anywhere because it’s small in size and it can fit in your travel bag.
The small size looks good in almost every travel bag.
It also provides the same support that the large version of the Simba Hybrid Pillow does.
The Simba Deluxe Bed Pillow
It is designed to fit into any bed when you’re sleeping.
It is also designed with a removable cover to let you wash it whenever it gets dirty.
The Simba Memory Foam Pillow Set
It includes the large size of the Simba Hybrid Pillow and two different memory foam pillows.
It has a long-lasting memory foam that comes with a Simba pillow cover to allow you to wash it whenever it gets dirty.
Simba Hybrid Pillow Vs. Simba Original Bed Pillow
The Simba Hybrid Pillow is very smooth to the touch. The memory foam will provide you with proper spinal support, while the polyfoam will be offering you comfort.
The Simba Original Bed Pillow comprises three different layers of memory foam, polyfoam, and polyester. This pillow will provide you with proper neck, shoulder, and back support.
It will also be comfortable when you use it in your bed.
Other Comparison between Simba Hybrid Pillow vs. Simba Original Bed Pillow:
- Price: The Simba Hybrid pillow is cheaper than the Simba Original Bed Pillow. You can get one for only £39.99 (small size), £49.99 (medium size), and £59.99 (large size), while the Simba Original Bed Pillow is at £69.95 (small size), £79.95 (medium size), and £99.95 (large size).
- Size: The Simba pillow is smaller than the Simba Original Bed Pillow. This pillow can fit in almost every travel bag, while the Simba Original Bed will only work in the larger sizes of your travel bags.
- Airflow: The Simba Hybrid pillow has three different layers that are memory foam, polyfoam, and polyester, while the Simba Original Bed Pillow has just two layers that are memory foam and polyfoam. The third layer of the Simba Hybrid Pillow will provide proper airflow to allow air circulation through it, while the Simba Original Bed Pillow only has two layers, thus dying out airflow.
Simba vs. Emma
Here’s a summary of the comparison between the Simba Hybrid Pillow and Emma Pillow.
1. The Simba Hybrid Pillow is made out of three different layers: polyfoam, memory foam, and polyester that are part of the hybrid form of the Simba Classic and Simba Soft Mattress. The Emma Pillow also has three different layers, but only two out of them are memory foam.
2. The Simba Classic is made out of one layer of memory foam for your comfort when sleeping. The Emma Classic Pregnancy pillow is also made out of one layer, foam for your convenience when sleeping.
3. In the Simba Pillow, there is a memory foam layer and a polyfoam layer for your comfort when sleeping. In the Emma Hypoallergenic Pillow, there’s a soft polyester cover and a memory foam for your convenience when sleeping.
- Simba Hybrid Mattress – The Simba Hybrid Mattress is a foam mattress that includes the hybrid form of the Simba Classic and Simba Soft Mattress.
- The Simba Classic – The Simba Classic is a foam mattress that includes the hybrid form of the Simba Classic and Simba Soft Mattress.
- The Simba Premium – This mattress comprises three different layers: memory foam, polyfoam, and polyester. Simba Mattress also provides you with good neck, shoulder, and back support while keeping your spine in good alignment, providing a good night’s sleep.
- The Simba Soft – This mattress is made out of only one layer, foam for your comfort when sleeping.
Simba Sleep – Simba Sleep is a brand based in England, and they sell foam, latex, and innerspring mattresses. The Simba Sleep brand is sold in Europe and the United States.
What to consider before buying Simba Pillow?
- Every topper is different. In any topper, the polyfoam layer will provide you with better neck and back support. The foam layer will be used for your back, and the polyfoam will be helpful in your head and shoulders.
- You can choose a Simba topper depending on your comfort preference. If you’re a back sleeper, then a little bit of foam bed topper should be enough for you, while if you’re a side sleeper that needs more support from the polyfoam, then go for a more significant return base.
- The Simba Hybrid Pillow is made for back sleepers only, and this topper is designed with a hybrid form of the Simba Classic and Simba Soft Mattress, which are not made to be used by side sleepers.
- All the products in the Simba collection are made out of either memory foam or polyfoam, and they are not made out of latex.
- All the products in the Simba collection are designed with a quilted cover that can be removed for washing. It’s unnecessary, but it will help you maintain your pillow clean at all times, even when you’re sleeping on it.
- All the Simba products are made for different sizes of beds. The Simba Hybrid Mattress can fit any bed size, while the Simba Original Bed Mattress is only made for more extensive beds.
If you want to wash your topper, then it’s necessary to check if they are machine washable.
The Simba Hybrid Pillow and the Simba Original Bed Pillow can be washed using cold water or air dry.
You can also use hot water to get rid of any molds or bacteria infection on it if necessary.
Some toppers are made out of 100% memory foam which provides you with better quality than others containing different components like polyfoam, polyester, and latex.
In conclusion, Simba Hybrid Pillow is perfect for people who sleep on their back because it will provide you comfort.
It’s made with the Simba Classic foam (the top layer) and polyfoam (the middle layer). It will be able to fit in almost every travel bag, while the Simba Original Bed Pillow will only work in the larger sizes of your travel bags.
The air circulation that it offers will allow you to lessen any discomfort you get according to your sleep position.