If you’re on the hunt for a new pillow, have no fear.
The Emma Pillow is just what you need to help you fall asleep quickly and wake up feeling refreshed every morning!
Not only is the Emma Pillow a luxurious pillow ergonomically designed to provide ample support, but it’s also made with hypoallergenic materials that are gentle on your skin. But don’t take our word for it!
Read on to find out more about this incredible product.
Emma Pillow Review UK
The Emma Pillow comes with a fine-quality polyester covering PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for waterproofness and easy cleaning.
It has a hypoallergenic design that effectively prevents dirt or allergens from entering its interior, keeping it safe for users prone to allergies.
Orthopaedic and spinal surgeons design the Emma Pillow.
- Ergonomic design provides ample support, cradling your neck, head, and shoulders to ensure that you’re in the perfect alignment to prevent pain.
- The hypoallergenic polyester casing is designed to help keep your pillow clean and fresh.
- The double bag zipper allows for cleaning or replacement at any time.
- Emma’s pillows support healthy spinal alignment during sleep.
Rating: 4.4 / 5
- One user commented that the pillow was not firm enough to provide adequate support. However, this could be remedied by sleeping on the side and not the back (which is supposed to be discouraged).
- Another user commented that the pillow is too firm to allow for a good night’s sleep.
Emma Pillow Price & Size
The price of the Emma Pillow in the UK is around £40.
1) Size: The dimensions of the Emma Pillow are as follows:
- Length – 20 inches / Width – 15 inches / Height – 8 inches.
2) Weight: Emma Pillow’s weight is 680g.
3) Color: It’s available in a range of seven colors, including red, pink, blue, white, grayish blue, lavender, and greenish-brown.
The pillow is made using 100% pure cotton for the outer shell, and this makes it a very soft pillow, yet at the same time durable and gentle on your skin. Inside, there are two layers of polyester filling, one is very soft, and the other is firmer to provide proper support for your head and neck.
The pillow cover is double stitched to ensure maximum durability during sleeping. Moreover, there are six zipper compartments on each side, which can be used to store items like spare pillows or blankets in case you need additional support while you sleep at night.
The zipper also contains a double zip lock mechanism which helps reduce allergens or potential allergens present in the pillowcase.
The pillowcase is removable for easy cleaning, and it can be machine-washed in warm water and tumble-dried on the lowest setting. Once the pillowcase is dry, you should put it back inside the pillow cover before use.
The Emma Pillow is made of two layers. The softer layer is made of polyester, while the firmer layer is made of cotton.
The soft layer has two divider panels in the middle layer to increase the effectiveness of support for your neck and head while at the same time keeping it in place to prevent unwanted movement or shifting during sleep.
Support & Comfort
The Emma Pillow is designed to provide support for the back, shoulders, and neck. It has a gentle curve that follows the natural lines of your spine.
- It helps alleviate pain caused by poor posture during sleep by supporting your head, neck, and shoulders so that you wake up with full strength and energy.
You will also feel refreshed all day long, thanks to this pillow!
The hypoallergenic polyester casing is designed for easy cleaning and safe disposal whenever you need to replace it.
Moreover, the cover stays clean by holding these items in place with the help of zippers on both sides, which effectively prevents dust mites from entering its interior or causing allergies in users.
Side-sleepers should be careful not to position the Emma Pillow so it is too high, as this will cause too much pressure on your neck.
The Emma Pillow should be positioned a little below the height of your chest, and this will provide you with enough support while you sleep without causing discomfort while you wake up in the morning.
Back-sleepers should position the Emma Pillow at a comfortable level. You can do this by placing one hand under your neck or head while the other rests on top of the pillow.
The more extended arm should be parallel to your body, while the shorter arm should be perpendicular to it. Extend your arm until you are in a comfortable position, then place the Emma Pillow accordingly.
Stomach-sleepers should also use the Emma Pillow as instructed above. By doing this, you will provide the proper support without worrying about any discomfort during sleep.
Emma Pillow Trial
The Emma Pillow is designed with a free trial period of 30 days. During this time, you should use the pillow without fear of being billed for it.
After your trial period ends, you can choose to purchase it for around £40.
Free returns & full refunds
The Emma Pillow comes with a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
If you are not satisfied with the pillow at any time, you can return it and claim your money back.
Similarly, if the pillow is damaged or has manufacturing defects, you can also send it back for a replacement or a refund.
Shipping & delivery
Emma Pillow is shipped using DHL Express and is delivered within two to five working days, depending on your location.
The company also ships internationally to most countries worldwide, including Canada and the US.
They assist with shipping costs in case you cannot afford to pay any additional charges.
They offer a two-year guarantee for the Emma Pillow, which means that if it is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to them, and they will either provide you with a replacement or will refund your money.
This should give you enough time to test the pillow before purchasing it.
Risk & safety
The Emma Pillow carries no risk of any allergens or dangers to users, as both the outer shell and the inner core are made of 100% hypoallergenic materials.
It is machine washable at 40°C /104°F with no dryer setting, then tumble dry for maximum hygiene.
Emma Pillow provides customer service via an online form and in-person in the UK and the US.
The company is very responsive and friendly when attending to your queries!
They provide you with an immediate solution to all your issues, making the whole process easier and more convenient.
Emma Pillow Awards
The Emma Pillow has also won several awards, including the B&B Innovation of the Year Award at the UK Hotel & Hospitality Awards 2013/2014.
It has also been featured on BBC Click, Good Morning Britain, Daily Mail Online UK, and many more.
Emma Pillow Customer Reviews
There are very few customer reviews on Amazon about this pillow because it is new in the market.
However, we found that it received four out of five stars, which indicates that customers are satisfied with their purchase!
Customers had great things to say about this pillow, including “lovely shape,” “very comfortable,” and more.
Should I Get an Emma Pillow?
The Emma Pillow is a very comfortable pillow that supports your neck, back, and shoulders.
It comes with a fantastic guarantee and is easy to clean, but some reviewers have also reported that noise can sometimes come from the filling.
This means it might be necessary to vacuum the pillow if you sleep on it often. Overall, it’s an ideal choice for side and back sleepers who want to wake up feeling refreshed and healthier.
Emma Original Pillow vs. Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow
The Emma Original Pillow is the original Emma Pillow, which is an investment for side sleepers. This pillow offers excellent support and comfort that is ideal for most sleepers.
The Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow offers the same support as the Original Pillow but adds a level of softness.
Because the Premium Microfibre Pillow has more filling, it offers an increased level of comfort and support for side sleepers who prefer softer pillows.
However, despite its added softness, this pillow still supports your neck and shoulders through its unique contoured design.
Emma vs. Nectar Pillow
The Emma Pillow compares exceptionally favorably to Nectar Pillows. It is the only pillow on the market backed by medical research, which means it is guaranteed to help you sleep more comfortably and aid in healthy weight loss.
The Emma Pillow was created after years of research and customer feedback. This research has shown that sleeping with someone else’s body temperature can cause your body temperature to act as an insulator, blocking your circulation and inhibiting the natural processes of digestion and production of hormones, leading to weight gain.
How to care for your Emma Pillow?
Once you have received your Emma Pillow, it is essential to remove all items from the packaging before unpacking the pillow.
Avoid using any cleaning products that may destroy or damage the fill inside. You can wash it by hand in a cold water wash and then tumble dry on a low setting.
Do not use bleach or fabric softener as these can damage the fill.
Tips on choosing the right pillow for you
When choosing a new pillow, it is essential to consider the following factors.
1) Pillow type
Before purchasing a pillow, you must first determine what type of sleeper you are. A side sleeper needs a broader, thicker, and firmer pillow to support their head and neck weight.
- Back sleepers need a narrower and thinner pillow to ensure proper alignment.
- A stomach sleeper needs neither broad nor thin pillows since they can suffocate him while sleeping on their stomachs.
- A combination sleeper switches sleeping positions during the night or cannot fall asleep leaning on one side or another.
With these individuals, it is best to choose both narrow and thick pillows to be used in either position during the night.
2) Pillow fill material
Several different materials can be used to fill pillows. Some of the more common materials include:
- Polyester – A synthetic material that creates a less responsive pillow. However, it is more durable and less expensive than other filling materials.
- Latex – Firm and durable, latex can create a comfortable pillow that is responsive but not as soft as those made with other material types. It is also hypoallergenic and easy to clean. In general, latex pillows are some of the cheapest you can find, especially the ones made with the highest quality of latex available.
- Feather Pillows – A feather pillow can create a very lightweight pillow that offers very little support to your head or neck. However, it is soft and comfortable, making it suitable to use when in bed with a partner.
- Memory Foam Pillows – An innovation with Visco elastic memory foam layers has become very popular in recent years. It is an inflatable material that can create a softer sleeping surface and support your neck and head. A memory foam pillow provides good support for side and back sleepers who often get neck or headaches because of their pillow.
- Polyester-Cotton – Unlike other fillings, this combination supports the body’s natural temperature by preserving airflow throughout the fill. This allows it to remain cool and refreshing during the night while still keeping the neck and head. Although it is less durable than other fillings, it will last long enough to justify its cost.
- Synthetic Down Pillow – This type of filling is more expensive than the other types but is still cost-effective. It is also more durable and allows airflow throughout the pillow, so you stay cool during the night. It can be found at specialty bedding stores or online retailers, but it may take longer to arrive.
3) Pick your firmness
Their firmness or softness often categorizes pillows. Typically, firmer pillows are better for a back sleeper who needs his neck and head supported with little effort.
Lighter pillows are better for a side sleeper who requires less support but still wants to feel supported during their sleep.
Most pillows are available in 2 different firmness levels, with the softer being, the firmer level.
For example, if you are a side sleeper that prefers a softer pillow, then it is recommended that you pick one that is soft yet still firm enough to offer support.
4) Pillow size
When choosing your pillow size, you must first determine the measurement of your neck. For most people, this will fall between 20 and 26 inches long.
Stretching your neck on an average pillow will cause neck pain and discomfort after about 20 minutes of use.
To get a good idea of how long your neck is, wrap a measuring tape around your neck to see where it naturally conforms to the line on the tape without you extending to reach it. This measurement will serve as an indicator of the pillow size that you should get.
After determining the size of your neck, you should then check the pillow dimensions available. Most pillows are offered in standard sizes, which can range from 18×28 inches to 24×36 inches.
There are also specialty pillow sizes available in most stores that range between 7×15 inches and 16×26 inches, with different thicknesses for back and side sleepers.
Emma Mattress is the first mattress of its kind that provides full-body support, including your head and neck. It is also more durable than most other standard mattresses and comes at a lower price.
The cover of the Emma mattress has been engineered to be breathable, allowing the mattress to stay cool throughout the night, with the temperature of your body regulating it through the hours of sleep.
Emma Mattress is made from a polyester material with a long-term firm memory foam layer with a 3-pound density, making it durable enough to last for five years or more.
You can purchase Emma Mattress online from the official website: https://www.emma-sleep.co.uk. Here you can also find Emma mattress protector, topper, etc.
Sleeping with a pillow topper can change the way your sleep and the way you feel.
The Emma Pillow is an excellent pillow that helps you sleep better and helps you have more energy during the day.
You can also choose from many different materials that are affordable and hypoallergenic.
Pillow-top mattresses are designed to provide comfort, support, and warmth while enhancing your sleeping experience without adding too much bulk.