Are you waking up with neck pain and a stiff back whenever you spend a night on your new expensive pillow?
Does it seem that there is just no relief from the neck and back pain that’s been plaguing you lately?
Don’t worry; we have a solution for you. Today we are going to be looking at some of the best V-shaped pillows on the market, as well as some other considerations to keep in mind when shopping for your next pillow purchase.
Best V-Shaped Pillows UK
1. Silentnight V shape Pillow
Silentnight V shape Support Pillow is manufactured by one of the biggest names in the bedding industry. It’s affordable, comfortable and it’s great for your neck.
The pillow has v-shaped chambers designed to support your neck and head for a comfortable night’s sleep.
This pillow also uses memory foam to give you comfort. At the same time, you rest while keeping your head cool since memory foam is excellent at regulating body temperature throughout the night.
Additionally, this pillow could be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers because it comes with white side panels along with the plain dark gray bottom part of the V-shaped structure, so you can read in bed without having to disturb anyone else in the room.
- The pillow is made from memory foam, so it keeps your head cool and provides a comfortable sleeping surface.
- The pillow also comes with white side panels to help you read without disturbing your partner.
- This pillow uses a v-shape structure, so your head and neck will always be supported by the pillows.
- The pillows have been noted as being slightly noisy due to the memory foam inside reacting to the sleeper’s weight.
- This isn’t a big issue unless you use it in an area where silence needs to be maintained.
2. Bedway Luxury Bamboo V Shape Pillow
This pillow is manufactured by Bedway, which is a UK-based company. Bedway is known for making high-quality products for homes around the world.
They are focused on bringing you comfortable pillows for your restful sleep.
The pillow uses bamboo, which is one of the most comfortable natural fibers on earth. This makes it great at keeping your head cool while you sleep and providing the proper support that you need without sacrificing comfort.
This pillow is excellent for any sleeper. It doesn’t matter if you sleep on your back, side, or stomach; this pillow can be used for all of those sleeping styles while still providing the proper support that you need to wake up without pain in the morning.
- The pillow is made from 100% bamboo and has proper v-shape chambers, so it provides good support for your head and neck.
- This pillow contains a removable bamboo shape pillow cover, so it can be washed to keep the pillows feeling fresh and new over time.
- Anyone can use the pillows because it’s designed with a universal fit to suit all sleeping styles.
- This pillow is made from natural fiber, which means that the sheets will most likely be soiled over time due to the fibers absorbing liquids and liquids getting trapped inside.
- This pillow is high-priced compared to some of the other pads on this list. This is because this pillow uses natural material, so it is more expensive than synthetic materials.
3. Bedding Direct UK V-shaped Pillow
This V-shaped pillow is manufactured by Bedding Direct, which is a UK-based company. This company is known for their quality products for sleepers, and they are great at providing comfort to those looking for something that will help them rest.
This pillow uses latex foam to provide the sleeper with the right amount of support while still comfortable enough for you to use throughout the night.
The pillow has soft feeling side panels made from soft jersey material, so you can rest peacefully without worrying about too much pressure on your neck or head.
Additionally, this pillow is machine washable, so you can clean it at your leisure, whether you are looking to clean it before or after bedtime.
The fact that this pillow can easily be washed also means that it doesn’t contain any nasty chemicals like chemical foam and non-allergenic synthetic filling, which could cause allergic reactions if it comes into contact with your skin.
- This pillow has a v-shape structure which will provide good neck support throughout the night.
- The latex foam provides support without sacrificing comfort so that you can use it throughout the night.
- The side panels are made of soft jersey material, so they won’t press against your neck too much while you sleep.
- This pillow is machine washable, so you can easily clean it whenever you want. This helps to keep the pillow well maintained over time.
- This pillow uses latex foam available in limited areas around the world, so not everyone will be able to purchase this pillow without ordering it online.
- Since this pillow is machine washable, there is a risk that the foam could deteriorate over time due to exposure to washing chemicals and detergents.
However, latex foam tends to last longer than standard memory foam, so it’s not as big of an issue as you might think.
4. Dorma Full Forever V-shaped Firm Pillow
This pillow is manufactured by Dorma, which is a UK-based company. They focus on providing you with high-quality pillows and mattresses for your home and bedroom.
They’re dedicated to bringing their customers comfort and rest, and they make sure that they know exactly what their customers want to make the best possible products for them.
The pillow uses v-shape chambers to provide you with proper support throughout the night while also finding a way to keep your head cool while you sleep.
The V-shape structure of the pillow uses latex foam, so it’s excellent at providing support without sacrificing comfort too much.
This pillow is great for both back and side sleepers. It uses a divided design that will provide the sleeper with the proper support they need, but it also ensures that one side of your head isn’t pressed against any hard surfaces.
- The pillow uses v-shape chambers, which will provide support to your head and neck throughout the night. This helps to keep you comfortable throughout the night without giving you any issues whatsoever.
- The pillow is made from latex foam, so it supports your neck without sacrificing comfort too much.
- The pillow is great for back or side sleepers because it uses v-shape chambers, so it will provide the proper support that the sleeper needs, no matter which position they are using.
- This pillow can be expensive compared to other pillows that use similar materials.
- The pillow only comes in one size, which means that if you are more than one head width away from the correct size then you won’t be able to use this pillow.
5.CnA Stores V-shaped Pillow
This pillow is manufactured by CnA Stores, which is a UK-based company that produces high-quality mattresses and pillows that will improve your quality of sleep. If you are someone who needs to get the right amount of support when you sleep, this pillow might be right for you.
This pillow uses v-shape chambers for proper support while still finding a way to keep your head cool throughout the night.
Comfort foam provides the pillow with its structure so it will stay in place through all types of sleeping positions, so you can rest peacefully without having to worry about pressure points or any other discomfort.
This pillow is ideal for those who are looking for something that will provide proper support to the neck and head without sacrificing comfort too much.
The latex foam used in this pillow is great at providing support, but it also provides a soft feeling that makes the pillow comfortable to use throughout the night.
- This pillow uses v-shape chambers which allow for proper neck support throughout the night.
- Your head and neck won’t be pushed too hard against a mattress or a bed frame while you sleep, which could cause discomfort or soreness after a few nights of rest.
- The latex foam used in this pillow is great at providing support without making the pillow too hard. This helps to keep the pillow comfortable throughout the night.
- This pillow is easy to use because it provides neck support while still allowing you to use it comfortably throughout the night.
- It doesn’t have any pressure points, so you can easily relax while using this pillow.
- Not everyone will be able to receive this pillow because not every store has them in stock, so you may have to order it online if you don’t live near a CnA Stores store.
What is a V-shaped pillow?
A V-shaped pillow refers to a pillow that is shaped like a letter V when viewed from the side.
This shape helps support the spine when you sleep on your back or on your side.
The idea behind these pillows is that they provide proper back support throughout the night because of their shape.
Body pillows provide all of the support that you need to sleep comfortably while also providing some gentle pressure on your muscles and joints, which helps to alleviate aches and pains throughout the night.
These pillows are usually made out of foam or memory foam, so they combine both soft and firm support pillow textures for a more comfortable sleeping experience.
A body pillow is designed to be used with your bed and is meant to provide you with some comfort while you sleep.
Orthopaedic V-shaped pillow
The orthopaedic pillow refers to a pillow that is designed to provide you with proper orthopaedic support while you are sleeping. These are usually made out of high-quality memory foam, latex foam, or polyester foam. The materials used in these pillows are able to provide support while also providing the sleeper with the right amount of softness for optimal comfort.
The material that is used in this pillow is great at providing support while still being comfortable enough for the sleeper to rest peacefully throughout the night. They are made in v-shape shapes that will keep your head and neck in a comfortable position throughout the whole night, without having too much pressure on them.
The corner pillows are meant to be used in the corners of your mattress or bed. They are designed to fit snugly into the corner of the bed so they don’t fall over when you move around throughout the night. These pillows are great for people who like to sleep on their sides because they will help keep your back when sitting upright, which will help to alleviate pressure points that can occur at night.
What to look out for in V shape pillows?
When you are looking for a pillow that uses this type of design, there are a few things that you will need to consider.
Here is a list of some of those features:
1) You need to choose whether or not you want an oblong and/or a triangle pillow.
Most people prefer the triangular shape, which is why it’s more popular than the oblong shape.
2) Make sure that the pillow is high quality and durable because you will be using this for many years to come.
You want something that will last long enough so you can continue to use it throughout your life without needing to worry about durability issues.
3) The material that the pillow is made of will be important.
Some pillows use soft material while others use firm.
The soft material is great for people who want to sleep on their side or back, while the firm material goes over the neck, spine, and head
4) There are different types of latex foam that are used in these pillows.
The pillows using soft foam will feel softer than the ones with hard foam, which is why you might want to consider this pillow if you don’t love how traditional memory foam feels when you sleep on your side or your back.
How is a V-shaped pillow used?
It’s important to remember that you need to consider the size of your neck and head when you choose a pillow.
If you choose one that is too small, then it might not be able to provide adequate support, which can lead to discomfort or soreness.
On the other hand, if you choose one that is too big then it might push against your own head and neck so strongly that it creates uncomfortable pressure points.
Most people prefer a smaller size pillow so they can place more of their body weight on the pillow while still being comfortable.
What would the best V-shaped pillow cost?
A lot of different types of pillows use this shape, but most of the ones you will see on the market will cost £40-£70.
This is because they are mainly available in their own individual or semi-individual sizes.
How to clean V pillows?
Most v-shaped pillows are made with latex foam, which is great for people who want to sleep on their sides or on their back.
This type of foam is very breathable and allows the body to be able to breathe freely while it’s sleeping.
You can actually remove the pillowcase of your V neck pillow and wash it with mild soap or wool wash.
Make sure that you are only using cold water when you are washing this neck pillow because hot water can damage the neck pillow.
Make sure that you are washing this neck pillow at least once every week because it will help preserve the life of your neck pillow and get rid of dust mites, no matter if it is an oblong shape or triangular-shaped one.
This is a great shape pillow for those who want to sleep on their backs or sides.
Its shape allows the neck to rest comfortably and correctly, while it also keeps the head cool throughout the night.
Most consumers recommend a size of 60 x 90 cm for a regular size pillow. You can purchase this at most stores or from online shops.
The price may vary depending on where you purchase it from, but most online shops will offer around £39 – £69.